Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ode To A Non-Friend



There is an unwelcome intruder on my ceiling
He is constantly wandering as he pleases
The sight of him gives me an uneasy feeling
Knowing full well he's bearing diseases

He has a strange fascination with my light
I think it's the reason that he's staying
I'd turn it off if it darkness wasn't my fright
Cause momma would stick me in a box for disobeying

Do I dare close my eyes and find some peace?
His motives for being here are still in question
And what if his exploration doesn't cease
His ultimate fate could come through my digestion

Crawling down my mouth and into my belly
Will he break apart like a time-release drug?
As my stomach acid liquefies him into a jelly
I'd dread my burps cause he is a stink bug

Why are you here, oh bug of the air?
When you know I could crunch you with hardly a thought
I pierce your soul with a penetrating glare
I'm jealous of you and the talent you've got

You're slow enough, you'd be easy to catch
I could killed you now with a sharp little dart
Even then you would still win the match
Because striking you dead would release your inner fart

You remain peaceful toward me while I make threats
Perhaps you have come to be my protector
Guarding me from my rival enemy, The Jets
Just promise me you won't be a defector

Certainly you are a sacred gift from the Lord
Saving me magically from any known issue
Ehh, screw it I'm bored
I'm just gonna squish you


Sorry that wasn't better. My standards are dwindling.

No comments: