Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tired And Lazy

I don't know what's up with me. Since I've been back in the Burgh, I've been pretty tired. At first I was blaming it on catching up from Big Wow and pre-Big Wow chaos. Then I thought it might be due to me feeling like crap from eating several pieces of pizza covered with cheese. Yes, cheese. Made from milk; the secretion that comes from cow boobs. That mixture of fat, protein, calcium, vitamin D, and pure evil. My throat is nearly clear of the mucus, presented as a trojan horse peace offering, in the form of pizza. That was a week ago, and I'm still not 100% back. So those things were definitely contributing factors to my sloth for much of the last week, but at this point I think there is another culprit. I call this evil doer... the apple of my eye... the excitement of my life... The Olympics. These things go late. I think China should move closer to America, or just adopt our time. The wolrd should live on AT - America Time. Surely we have not taken over the world with our self-addictive tendencies enough, let's keep dreaming, let's keep striving... AT - "What time is it AT!" That will probably seem a lot less amusing when it's not after 11 and I'm falling asleep.

So yes, going to sleep late and still waking up early is surely a major reason for me being all tired. I'm also just being lazy cause I don't have much going on, but I've gotten used to a solid 8 hours of sleep starting no later than 12:30. Olympics, respect me!

Only another 8 or 9 days of this though (I think). Eventually I will be back to a schedule again.

Men's gymnastics are starting. I'm out.

No comments: